Two Open Mics - Saratoga Springs and Schenectady, NY
Storytelling Open Mic at Caffe Lena
On the first Tuesday of each month, 7-9 pm,
storytellers of all styles and levels of experience are welcome! Enjoy an evening of true stories, traditional tales, myths, fables, family stories and more.
- Stories 10 minutes or under that you have rehearsed but want to try out for a larger appreciative audience. No straight improv, no notes or reading. Yay TELLING!
- Doors open at 6:30 for signups.
- Full food and drink menu available.
- Proof of vaccination is required at the door, and masks on when not eating or drinking.
- No pre-sale tickets. Seating is first come first serve.
47 Phila Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Stories Around the Steeple, Schenectady
Once a month, storytellers, musicians and spoken word artists have an open mic.